Saturday 30 November 2013

A CASE of true love!

I have a lady who regularly comments on my Blog - and I am ashamed to say I often don't get a chance to comment back - even though I absolutely LOVE her work... even if she doesn't use SU product.

So although I haven't had a chance to craft since I got back from convention - here is one of her cards I CASED using SU products - I hope she likes it and I have done her original design justice.

Here it is!


So is it you??? - It's Chrissy from Chrissys4Cards - you can visit her blog here - Chrissys Blog

Its a lovely design I'm sure you'll agree!

The two stamps that I inked with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder are from Papillon Pot Pourri and  Summer Silhouettes.

Here is a close up. Thanks for the inspiration Chrissy! xxxx


And now for something a little different. I run a Stampers 6 - this is where 6 people each commit to spending a minimum of £25 per month - which means each month there are £25 worth of FREEBIES!

Each of the Stamper 6 members takes turn to 'earn' the freebies and if, in the month they choose/are allocated, sales reach the higher level for hostess benefits - the hostess that month gets any extra too!

It is a fabulous way of budgeting and so I have decided to offer it to my blog readers and customers. So if you are interested please call me or e-mail me for more information.

I am adding a tab at the top of the page so you can get more info.

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Back Soon!

Paula xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've just found this post. You have done a fab card and I love it. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx