Tuesday 19 November 2013

Convention Design Challenge

You may remember I showed you a couple of Christmas cards I made based on my entry for the Convention Design Challenge.

Now we are nearly at Convention I thought I would share my entry with you.

I have used the Expressions Thinlits and trimmed the 'Thankful' to make Thank U. I used the Boho Blossoms and Itty Bitty Punches with leaves from the Bird Builder for the flowers and leaves, I used the Adorning Accents Framelits and Embossing Folders, the background is the In-Colour DSP (designer series paper). I have embellished with some Pearl Basic Jewels.



I hope you like it and I'll be posting my swaps later this week.

Can you believe I am packed already?!

Paula xxx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx