Friday 1 November 2013

Endings and New Beginnings...

Today is my last day in my present job, it won't be too traumatic as I will be starting my new job on Monday - but only in a different building. But it is still a bit scary!

And another new beginning... Introducing the new Envelope Punch Board from Stampin' Up!

It's an awesome tool and is what I used to make those lovely crackers. It is really versatile and can be used to make boxes, crackers, file cards as well as envelopes!


Here is a little video - there are absolutely hundreds of video's all over the web, so I apologise for not recording one myself but everything is mad, with the job change, nights drawing in, halloween, Christmas and craft fairs... Plus visitors needing to stay in the spare (craft) room, downright inconsiderate if you ask me!


I'm doing some housework tonight so I don't have to spend the whole weekend cleaning! Maybe I'll get time for a little crafting! Laters!

Pxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx