Monday 14 July 2014

Shamelessly CASEd

I was watching Pinterest avidly looking for inspiration for next weeks class - That crafters block is improving!

I saw a card and loved it immediately - it is by a member of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team.

This is my take on it and we will be making it in Monday's class!


The stamp set is Hello Darling and I used the Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine and a Very Vintage designer button - coloured to match with Blendabilities! The flowers are heat embossed on patterned paper from the In-Colour Backgrounds Designer Series 12x12 paper stack.

I hope you love it as much as I do - I'll be showing some more of the cards we'll be making over the next few days. And you just HAVE to come by Saturday for the Pinkies Blog Hop.

Check out Connie Collins' original card on her blog Constantly Stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx